Monday 28 March 2016

Golden Oldie Tilda with Mini World Tilda Tag

Hello Everyone,

Here is a Tilda card using a gorgeous golden oldie!!

I absolutely adore this Tilda with Winter Flowers and I have the mini stamp too. So I thought that it was waaayy past time to match them both up. This Tilda has always been one of my favourites, I just love her cute cardigan and ankle socks.

I have used lots of Magnolia Doohickeys aswell...


I made the flowers on the right hand side!!! I also dyed the lower roses and cherry blossoms too with my DI's. This is the card with the mini Tilda in place on the top left hand corner, with hand dyed seam binding.


The little bird house and bird, are hand made from clay. I just love them and my butterflies are elements from one of Pion Design border sheets and the main paper is Maja Design


Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

Don't forget we have a brand new challenge over at 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge and you could win a fab prize from our generous sponsors Live & Love Crafts! Theme is gems or pearls and I have added a few to my card, a very easy peasy theme.

Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

I would like to enter my card into 


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jay
    fantastic details
    and mini tag
    wauuu
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart veel mooie dingen te zien in een prachtige kleurcombinatie.
    GROETJES ADA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW what a stunning card! I coloured her up recently too. Love the tag that goes with her. Your card is full of so many gorgeous details! I love it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always Jay beautifully colored and the detail in your card is amazing xx
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work here and a great card thanks for sharing in our current challenge.xx{aNNie Crafty Friends Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete

  6. Dear Jay, what a stunning and gorgeous card thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge # 119 and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs Marga

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this sweet card Jay, Love your matching Mini Tilda tag, fabulous use of dies and so many stunning embellishments too. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Lots of fun layers and details :-) Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is stunning! One of my all time favourite Tildas and I love all of the elements you've added! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Jay. Lovely coloring on both your Tildas. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious and we hope you join us again soon.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx